Friday, May 11, 2012

In The Kitchen

I just found my mother's day card from Isaac in his backpack. Here's what it says:

Dear Mom,
I love you Momma. I like when you give me apples. I like when you read me stories. You make really good pork chops. They're cooked real good. They are yummy. I love your hugs and kisses. You are fun to play with!
Love, Isaac

This is so Spike and totally cracks me up. He recently told a babysitter:
"Anders plays with Legos AAAALLL day. And I color all day. Daddy works all day and Momma is in the kitchen all day. That is all we do. We never do anything else."

I find Isaac's assessment of my work to be both horrifying and hilarious! But at least he seems to appreciate my efforts in that kitchen where I apparently spend all my time!

2 comments:

  1. You do make really good pork chops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do laundry all day (according to one of my girls). YUCK!

    ReplyDelete