Whew. We just got back from a busy, fun five days in Michigan and I'm beat. I feel behind in the job search, the home improvements, and especially on keeping in touch with my friends and family.
Some peeps have called and emailed to say, "Where are you?" so I just wanted to post to say, "I'm here!" and that I'll call, email, and post as soon as I catch my breath.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Catching my Breath
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh good. I was wondering about you! I didn't realize you'd be in MI for 5 days - I started to think you might have and that's why you were out of touch. Hope you had a great time. We'll catch up soon :)
ReplyDeleteYes, yes, I was wondering where my friends Kate and Zach wandered off to. I do miss y'all. Glad to hear you're doing well, and that we'll hopefully see you soon!
ReplyDelete