Friday, July 23, 2010

Posts and Pics

I know, it's been awhile. Let's skip the excuses.

The boys are both sleeping at the same time for the first time in weeks (or maybe just what feels like weeks), and I am taking a few deep breaths before I finish packing us up for a long week in Mackinaw.

I've been doing more blog reading than blog writing these days, and there were two quite timely posts today that I just had to share.

The first is from Simple Mom, and came at the perfect time today: "How to have a completely peaceful car ride with three small kids" (and no, it is not a portable DVD player--although we did borrow one of those for our trip.)

The second is from my kindred spirit, Liz, and eloquently expresses a bittersweet experience/state of mind that I'm pretty sure all parents find themselves in at some point: "Honest Motherhood -- Cracks Within"

And to try to keep all of my readership happy, a few pictures...
(Most of the pictures originally posted here have been removed.)



3 comments:

  1. Thanks, it has been awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mackinaw!!! Ugh. we were JUST up that way! My parents' place is about a half hour south of the bridge. Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!! Pics

    Love, "PAUM"

    ReplyDelete