Thursday, September 8, 2011

My First Guest Post

I have a good friend who is what I affectionately call a "blog stalker."  She clicks around other people's friends' blogs and ends up passing the really good ones on to me.  That is how I ended up finding Matt over at The Good, The Dad, and The Baby.  Matt is a stay-at-home daddy who writes fun posts about his adventures with his adorable daughter, Ellie, and he recently gave me the opportunity to write a guest post for him.  Check it out!

3 comments:

  1. I loved your guest post! And it's so random and hilarious and sweet that you did that for Matt. Also, in my defense, I don't really stalk blogs anymore ;) and I definitely am not smug about getting ready for boy #2 (though I'm not completely sure if I was referenced there!) I love your boys and it was the very thought of two little brothers (fighting or hugging) that thrilled me when they told us this one would also be a boy! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate! That post was outstanding! Soooo well written! And so accurate! Not gonna lie - sometimes feel the same way about our last night o' conception. Going from nearly-independent two to two plus baby? I seriously have no idea how mamas of three in a row - bam-bam-bam - do it!! LOVED the pictures of the boys you had in it too - the one with drum sticks? or something with Spike up front and Anders back - LOVE it. Way to go, woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow am just catching up on blogs posts tonight - this is so fab lady! Love the wisdom, humor, and it is (of course) arranged and written so well. LOVE it! And you and your boys. :) And way to guest blog super writer.

    ReplyDelete