Another one I have been wanting to post for awhile....
There's a new favorite pastime for Spike and Thor these days, one that I find quite hilarious, actually. It's wrestling. And it is really quite sweet. I have two fantastic videos that do not want to post to blogger, but I'll keep working on them.
The upshot is that wrestling matches begin in one of two ways: Isaac lays down on his back so that Anders can climb on top of him -or- Anders pulls Isaac to the floor and then climbs on top of him. Either way, giggling ensues.
It's cute because Isaac is very gentle with Anders and very rarely does either boy get hurt.
They love it so much that if they are within reach of each other, they are usually wrestling. Which makes it quite difficult to get a nice picture of them together to send out with birthday thank you notes. See outtakes below.


/giggle at the last one
ReplyDeleteAnders hair is so thick and he looks so much older. Make him stop!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha Ha these are hilarious!! We haven't talked in awhile- lets change that! I miss you! Love you , Sa
ReplyDelete