Two weeks ago The Fam and I went to Michigan to celebrate Isaac's 4th birthday, Mother's Day, Tulip Time, and to see off my dad, who travelled to Africa for work. It was a busy weekend!
My charming 4 year old
with a couple new birthday presents -- the umbrella has been a huge hit around here
My Momela, my boys, Sammy (nephew), Harrison (nephew), and my dad
Anders really did NOT want his picture taken!
Okay, I swear Isaac was wearing a cute outfit to Tulip Time, but it was much warmer than we had anticipated so he ended up looking like a little ragamuffin.
petting bunnies!
We love tulips!
and running down hills!
Izey and Aunt Carrie
We spent less time at Tulip Time this year AND we forgot out stroller, so it was kinda lame.
I think next year I need to stay for a couple of weekdays to really take it all in.











Wow! Isaac is getting so tall and trim! It's crazy. I miss them so much. Sending a hug to your family. <3
ReplyDelete