Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Favorite Moment Today

After dinner, Zach and I were snuggling on the floor and watching Isaac play. He grabbed the cord from the blinds and started sucking on it. I told him "No," and took it out of his mouth and then returned to my snuggle spot.

Isaac pulled up on the toy box and looked over his shoulder at us once, then twice with a straight face, and the third time with a big grin. When we laughed, he crawled over and gave first me and then Zach an open-mouthed kiss on the nose, with tongue.

Then he crawled back to the toy box, looked at us again, decided he wasn't done, and came back for more kisses. First I got another one on the nose, then on the shoulder. Then Zach got one on the hand. This one had some substance--a little piece of noodle left over from dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I love those moments. I love it when Sofia is in a daddy mood. Today I drove up to the corner where Sofia and Meg were taking Layla "out". I honked my horn and waved I pulled up to the stop sign. Sofia waved back and was so excited she began to stomp her feet! I love these moments. Isaac seems to be such a funny and happy little man.

    ReplyDelete