Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It Never Fails

The day you really needed the baby to take a long nap...you know, the day that all you ate for lunch was 5 1/2 cookies and a Diet Coke; the day you left a stack of dishes in the sink to do at nap time; the day you have wicked PMS...that's the day the baby wakes up 45 minutes into nap time. Right when you got in the shower.

I don't think he's going back to sleep. Better go get him.

3 comments:

  1. When my mother was young and beautiful, I wanted to stay up all the time too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, honey

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very sorry. I hate this also. One day we will look back at these moments when they are off to college and saving the planet, and wish we had a million more days like this.

    ReplyDelete