Saturday, May 3, 2008

We Miss You, Miles!

My babysitting gig with Miles is officially over. Izey and I had a very quiet, boring week without him. Tuesday and Thursday we kept looking at each other, sighing, and saying forlornly, "I miss Miles."

Here are some pics of our last day in the park. No comments about how chubby Isaac looks, please. He's very sensitive about his weight. He's cutting back on the peas.

Oh, and by the way, I did not pose the boys for any of these pictures. They are just that funny.


"I guess this is fun..."


"Now we're talkin'!"


"Woo hoo!"


"Hey guys!" "What?"


Looking for the best stick


"Where ya going, Miles?"


"Come back, friend!"


"Sure, you can sit in my lap. We're the same size, but hey, we'll make it work."


"See, no problem."


"Cheese!"

4 comments:

  1. Your little man is looking like a *boy* (as in *not* a baby)!

    Look out - here comes a one year-old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jelous. Sofia has friends at daycare but I never get a chance to see them interact. I can't wait for Eli and Piper (the McSkimin Twins) to get another 6 mo older. Any chance you guys will be in MI in a week? Sofia and Isaac could have a play date! Maybe a video date could work soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These children are BEYOND cute! I notice that the stroller does NOT have the bubble attached! Hooray for spring! Can't wait for the birthday celebration - it will be fun to meet Miles (and his parents, of course!) and so fun to see you all!

    Granini

    ReplyDelete