Saturday, May 17, 2008

Empty He Shall!

At least once every day, Isaac empties something. Zach is not crazy about allowing Isaac to empty things, like his bookshelf, because it makes such a big mess. I, however, am the one who stays home all day with El Nino, and I say that if Isaac emptying his changing table of all the diapers, wipes, bibs, and washclothes entertains him for 30 minutes at a time--and it does--and it takes me 2 minutes to put it all back, by all means, empty he shall!


His favorite thing to empty: his bookshelves


my sock drawer


his changing table

4 comments:

  1. Amen to that girl- I have been known to let Anni pour rice all over the floor of the kitchen- it amuses her for a solid 30 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you and Rox. That is what the 10 minutes after naptime or bedtime are for--cleaning up the mess your curious toddler made. Congrats on having a toddler by the way! It is super fun (and exhausting)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marissa used to empty the shelves and then crawl in them. One time she emptied the lazy susan (which I didn't keep much in), and she climbed in and stood up in the back. She couldn't figure out how to get back out!

    ReplyDelete