Sunday, May 4, 2008

Father and Son

Zach is taking off for San Francisco today for the Java One Conference of Geeks and Nerds (JOCGN) and leaving the cool kids (i.e. me and Spike) home alone. We have been dreading his departure for weeks now. We decided our mid-week loneliness could be somewhat avoided by a trip to good ol' GR. So all you East Kentwood Falcons, Isaac and I will be rolling in Tuesday afternoon and staying until early Thursday morning.

Before Zach goes, here are some Father and Son pictures to remind him that he should come home ASAP.


Um, is it just me, or does Isaac look exactly like Elton John in this picture?


Isaac's favorite perch


Wrestlin'


I swear, we always make our bed. We just so happened to take this picture on a day that Kedzie (the mean cat--anybody want her?) totally unmade it. Oh, and then she took a pile of clothes off the floor and put them on the bed.

Shut up, it's true.

It is a cute picture, though, huh?

3 comments:

  1. I used to give Kedzie the benefit of the doubt that she was actually a nice cat who was misunderstood.

    Then, she hissed at me. We are not friends anymore.

    Bad, Kedzie. Bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was there in Dec. to help out during Marissa's wedding, Kedzie and I seemed to have reached a truce. It was not a friendly truce, but it was better than my perpetual fear that she was always waiting to lash out at me. The hissing stopped, but those dirty looks did not. And you never know with cats . . . maybe she's just waiting until I let my guard down long enough and then . . . back to the perpetual fear!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete