Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stylin' Beach Baby

I'm on a little break from school, so you know my blog is going to be just overflowing. Referring to my research paper, I said to Jake the other day, "Who knew I had 65 pages worth of stuff to say about anything?" and his reply was, "Well, I figured you could if it's about Isaac or your hair."

Anyway, the very talented Melissa took some one-year shots of Izey at the beach, and, as always, we couldn't be more thrilled. Every time we've had a photographer take our pics I leave the shoot feeling disappointed because Isaac didn't smile as much as I would have liked, but I'm always surprised by how great the pics turn out anyway! This particular day was the first time in many weeks that Isaac simply would not fall asleep for his morning nap, so he was super crabby. He also fell against a book shelf the day before--hence the scab on his nose. Perfect timing.

Now we're just having a hard time choosing. I could seriously wallpaper my home with pictures of this kid. Which ones do you like best? The first three are the ones I think I'll send to family and friends.

my peanut

our little family

whale rider

favorite perch

interlaced

our little family 2

"you can do it!"

mom's favorite

shy smile

walking supported

our little family 3

boo boo nose

sandy toes

piggies in the water

beach bum

the space between

telling a story

8 comments:

  1. In addition to the first three, which are fabulous, my faves are "walking supported," "our little family 3," and "mom's favorite."

    I'm tempted to say that of course the pics are great because you're all so adorable, but I know how hard it is to capture all that cuteness, so kudos to Melissa!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karen! That's quite a compliment when the truth is, I had three of the loveliest models EVER. :) Thanks again for this opportunity - I had a blast and hope we can do it again sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love boo boo nose. What being a toddler is all about :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...how do you even decide?! I love them all. :) I can't even make a decision.

    I love his little curlies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are fab!! I love the last one with yoru dimple- beautiful!! The one of you holding hands and then his foot is awesome too. I also LOVE his outfit- really crazy cute kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THESE!!! :) so awesome. i think my fave is "the space between" - nice pic names, too! -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be sure to get me a pic. for my Izey shrine!

    ReplyDelete