We had a glorious weekend in Michigan, celebrating Sam and Nadia's birthdays and Father's Day. We went to my absolute favorite place in the whole world--my Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Dick's house on Murray Lake. Isaac has been there before, but it was a year ago, so we were all excited to see how he would like swimming and riding in the boat for the first time this summer. By the time we left on Sunday night, Isaac had sand in every crevice--and you know this child has some serious crevices--and a fabulous farmer tan.
Isaac played with the sand on the beach like it was his job. His singleness of purpose far exceeded even mine at the end of last quarter in school. We seriously could not keep him out of the sand.
Fun times in the sun....I love bummin' around the lake for a weekend! Hope you got some skiing in! I'm going to try wakeboarding for only the 2nd time in my life next weekend. (last time I got up, but then fell on my head)
ReplyDelete