Isaac's love of Dora and my rudimentary knowledge of Spanish led me one day to spontaneously burst into the Alphabet Song in Spanish. Isaac thought it was hysterical and asked me to sing it again, and again, and again... So now he knows it. Here's video proof, taken a couple weeks ago (At the end he's supposed to be saying "El fin, muy bien," i.e. "The end, very good"):
Friday, April 2, 2010
En Espanol, Por Favor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very good Isaac. I have to take Moms word that it was right. You are a very smart boy.
ReplyDeleteoh fantastic :)
ReplyDeleteCould you guys please move to MN? I want that kid in Honors Choirs in a few years! That's some pretty darn good pitch for an almost 3 year old!!
ReplyDeleteSee? Other people's kids' videos aren't boring! I loved this :) What a talented kid! Go Isaac!
ReplyDelete