Friday, April 16, 2010

Yum Yum

In at least one respect, Spike was an easy-peasy baby: the boy could eat. As still evidenced by his lingering baby chubs, he was a vivacious eater and had the rolls to prove it.

Thor, on the other hand, had his momma worried. After he lost weight during his surgery recoop, he just never seemed to chunk up again. People who saw him only once every couple of months would comment on how much he had thinned out. It took forever to get him off of jarred baby food and even then he was picky picky.

But lately! Whew! This boy is out-eating his big brother! I seriously have taken Isaac's leftovers and given them to Anders on more than one occasion this week. I'm even starting to see it in his cheekers, and I love it! This morning for breakfast he ate peanut butter toast, a whole banana, a cup of milk, and a bowl of cheerios! Maybe we can fatten him up enough to see a roll or two to match his dimples.

"Yay for peanut butter sammiches!"

No comments:

Post a Comment