Isaac's first and second tooth came upon us with relatively little warning. Not so for toothy #3. Poor baby is not a happy camper. Our normally happy, chill baby is whiney and keeps waking up early. Today I felt hard, pre-tooth bumps under his top gums. Maybe all babies do this and I just didn't know about it, but it seems like he's getting all his teeth at once! That's cool, though--let's just get it over with!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel for you. Joshua is NOT a happy teether and has been getting teeth almost constantly since he was 6 months old (he is on #s 13 and 14 now). All I can say is baby tylenol is heavenly.
ReplyDeleteHi Kate! Isaac is adorable! I am really happy for you guys. I love this blogging world I've now discovered!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you and your family!
Kim Wheaton