Tomorrow morning at 6:50am, I am boarding a plane with two of my very best friends. Marissa, who I can't even remember meeting--that's how long we've been friends--is getting married in Jamaica! Meghan, who has been my BFF since 8th grade, is on her way here right now from Colorado, where she left her little Sofia. We mommas are going to drown our loneliness in margaritas and the tropical sunshine.
Poor Izey has been sick, sick, sick, and that does NOT make it easier to say goodbye. Please pray that he sleeps well tonight and has fun with his Granini and Daddy while I'm gone.
We had a photo shoot the other day, and I couldn't decide on the best picture, so I just put all the ones that I like here. Enjoy! 





Friday, December 14, 2007
5 Days Away From This Face
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! His hair is really getting light! I'm sure Izey will be just fine - but anxious to see his momma again!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time in Jamaica. Wish I was there!
He has excellent posture.
ReplyDeleteoh my gorsh he is huge normass I think these pic's say I want to see my Auntie Mango droooollllll.. Have a good time and don't forget to pump and dump the drinks lol Mango
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to be there in person for an Issac-Sofia photo shoot...
ReplyDelete