Isaac has a new sound. It kind of sounds like "Lurr lurr lurr" or sometimes just "Rerr rerr rerr." I think he figured out how to hold his tongue in such a way that it makes a new noise, so he's testing it out.
He also DEVOURED a whole can of green beans tonight! The difference: they were store bought as opposed to his momma's lovingly prepared homemade variety (which made him gag). Reminds me of a story about Zach preferring the "flat cookies" (store bought) over his momma's homemade cookies.
For the last week or so, Spike has refused to sit up in the bathtub. He had taken lots of baths sitting up, but suddenly whenever we put him in, he throws himself backward. If we try to sit him up, he makes his whole body rigid and straight. It's so weird!
Zach and I often do impressions of Isaac after he goes to bed. It usually starts with one of us saying, "Guess who I am..." and doing something that looks totally ridiculous when an adult does it. Tonight Zach did an impression of Isaac throwing himself backward in the tub. Hilarious.
Sometimes rather than doing impressions, we'll do things to each other that we'd normally do to Izey. My favorite is touching Zach's nose and saying "Beep! Beep!"
Pretty much every night before bed one of us says, "I like him....Let's go look at him!" and then we both creep into his room and watch him sleep for a minute.
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Today's funnies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I visited Meg over the summer, we did the same thing and sneaked (snuck?) into Sofia's room to watch her sleep for a few minutes. It was too cute. She started to wake up a bit and Meg, Chris, and I all ducked down next to the crib so she wouldn't see us. We felt like the kids trying not to wake mom!
ReplyDeleteDon't feel bad about Issac not eating your green beans. Joshua never would eat any. Andy and also often sneak in to take a peek at Joshua. It is just so sweet!
ReplyDeleteYour whole post - but especially my mental image of you and Zach doing Izey impressions - just had me laughing so hard my sides hurt. Hope you have a happy day today! :)
ReplyDelete