the (mis)adventures of Spike and Thor's mom
SO CUTE! What a little explorer. He's brave...going through that tunnel...he's pretty much the same as Indiana Jones.
he looks scared to death!mom
Ha, I want to see that trick when I get home!
Poor baby looks so pathetic in the first picture! But then he looks so excited in the "tunnel" pics! Good mama creates diversion!!Granini
You seriously have the cutest boy in the world, but you already know that! ;) (brad says hi too, love Sa)
I propose arrange marriage of your brave and noble first son to our second daughter. I bring dowry of three goats and all the land you see behind our townhouse.
It's not going to be long before he is making his own forts out of your couch cushions and finding trees to climb! Gosh, it goes so fast!
Ohhhh!!! That first picture is SO SAD! Poor sicky-poo. :(
Whenever I am having a crappy Monday (every Monday) I look at the last picture because it makes me smile every time. hims is so tute.
Subscribe (RSS) Subscribe (Email)
Confused? Learn more or read Zach's recommendation.
SO CUTE! What a little explorer. He's brave...going through that tunnel...he's pretty much the same as Indiana Jones.
ReplyDeletehe looks scared to death!
ReplyDeletemom
Ha, I want to see that trick when I get home!
ReplyDeletePoor baby looks so pathetic in the first picture! But then he looks so excited in the "tunnel" pics! Good mama creates diversion!!
ReplyDeleteGranini
You seriously have the cutest boy in the world, but you already know that! ;) (brad says hi too, love Sa)
ReplyDeleteI propose arrange marriage of your brave and noble first son to our second daughter. I bring dowry of three goats and all the land you see behind our townhouse.
ReplyDeleteIt's not going to be long before he is making his own forts out of your couch cushions and finding trees to climb! Gosh, it goes so fast!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh!!! That first picture is SO SAD! Poor sicky-poo. :(
ReplyDeleteWhenever I am having a crappy Monday (every Monday) I look at the last picture because it makes me smile every time. hims is so tute.
ReplyDelete