Monday, September 8, 2008

Don't Shoot Us--Isaac's first haircut

I know, he's got gorgeous hair. The thing is, while it can look cute, most of the time it looks crazy. And lots of people think he's a girl. And we are apparently not cool because we don't like the current trend of boys with long hair. So we gave him a little haircut. It still curls, but now it doesn't sometimes look like Bozo.

This first video is the "before."

Before.
We had to do it while he was eating, because it's the only time he sits still enough.
Look at those curls!

"Not too much, Mom!"
I'm proud to report I didn't cry before, during or after the haircut.
He stayed busy while I worked. :)
A few curls for the baby book.
After.
As soon as we got to the beach, it clouded over. Isaac didn't mind.
This is a new favorite picture.
Doesn't he look like a big boy?

5 comments:

  1. love it. he's looks like such a little boy now and not as much of a baby boy!

    you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so much bigger after that 1st haircut! Way to go Isaac for sitting still and not crying, you could teach Joshua a thing or two! (We cut his hair while he is asleep).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, I stumbled on your blog through Ann-Marie's. What a lovely family, congratulations. And GOOD FOR YOU for working on your degree through all this. You are amazing!

    -Rebecca Nannery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, mama! I love the "boy" do!

    ReplyDelete