Izey Baby and all his first, second, and third cousins (except Sam--we missed you, buddy!) Sam and Nadia are his real cousins; Madison, Ethan and Elliott are my cousins; and Scarlett, Sully and Syler are my cousin's kids.
My sister Carrie and her son Murray
Kate and The Boys
Isaac's first picture with Santa I don't think we could have asked for a better picture, do you?
Isaac with his two loves: Blankie and Mimi (That was my blankie when I was a baby.) I pretty much *love* this picture.
Muey looks great in his preppy sweater! I love how the dog actually changes his personality when he's wearing clothes. I LOVE the Santa pic. What did you ask him for Kate? "Super Izey" is awesome! I'm so digging the rolls on his legs. It's the only time in his life that they are adorable. His tummy needs a zerber too.
That picture with Santa is just as good as my photo booth picture! Nothing say's Christmas like a child screaming on Santa's lap, even when Issac is mad is he is still cute.
Hey, I just noticed that there's a wishbone on the cabinet knob behind Izey's Super Baby picture! What a hoot! If you ever forget what holiday this picture was from, there's the evidence!
I love how all the kids in the first picture have no idea what the heck is going on or where to look. Classic.
ReplyDeleteYou're right Kate that Santa picture is perfect. You could make it the Christmas card.
ReplyDeleteMuey looks great in his preppy sweater! I love how the dog actually changes his personality when he's wearing clothes.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the Santa pic. What did you ask him for Kate?
"Super Izey" is awesome! I'm so digging the rolls on his legs. It's the only time in his life that they are adorable. His tummy needs a zerber too.
That picture with Santa is just as good as my photo booth picture! Nothing say's Christmas like a child screaming on Santa's lap, even when Issac is mad is he is still cute.
ReplyDeleteHey, I just noticed that there's a wishbone on the cabinet knob behind Izey's Super Baby picture! What a hoot! If you ever forget what holiday this picture was from, there's the evidence!
ReplyDeleteK
Seriously. Izey would be the best toddler superhero! :) Though his weakness, apparently, is Santa, not kryptonite!
ReplyDeleteI agree with aunt Alli love the chubby legs and it should totally be a x-mas card just photo shop you out then it would be even more funny..
ReplyDeleteSanta is looking so jolly. "Ho Ho hum, Merry Christmas, crying toddler. I love my job."
ReplyDelete