Saturday, July 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home

On August 31, the boys and I will be moving out of our four room condo into a three floor, four bedroom, two full bathroom, brick bungalow with a huge deck, big yard (by Chicago standards), and two car garage!

I can't sleep 'cause I keep imagining where I'm going to put our furniture, remembering all the goodies that are in storage that I get to get out, designing landscaping, choosing paint colors, planning a kickin' housewarming party, and making a mental list of all the stuff we'll need to fill ALL THAT SPACE!

Oh yeah, and worrying about the new gaping hole in our monthly budget....

but mostly I'm thanking God for once again blessing us above our expectations or imaginations.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! How awesome, can't wait to see pictures! :) Glad things are going so well for you! Love you, Sa

    ReplyDelete
  2. you gotta let me know when that housewarming is so the smiths can be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yee Haw! Congratulations! Can't wait to see it. Note: Aunt Alli likes to paint. She's doing my bathroom next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! So happy for you! I remember that excited feeling and I'm so excited for you!

    Congrats on the big boy bed victory, too!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! This has been a long time in coming, I can't wait to see your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! What an exciting time of life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. post pictures of some thing about the house so I can see it.

    ReplyDelete