Having a small condo means that when you have even a few things out of place, it feels like a disaster area. Having small boys means that more than a few things are usually out of place.
One morning I went to get groceries, and when I came home it was lunch and then nap time. I had to try to keep Ando happy, feed Isaac lunch, bring groceries in from the car and also put them away all, and get both boys down for naps within about 30 minutes. Of course, the condo was already messy just from me trying to get everybody out of the house that morning, so by the time the boys were asleep, my home was definitely a disaster. I decided to take before and after pictures just to motivate myself to clean everything up quickly.
Can you believe what a slob I am!?








You are not a slob. You are a mom, and a good one at that.
ReplyDeleteReminds me of Murray Lake days. 3 kids under age 4. You are not going to know what to do with all the space in your new house. I hope you don't lose anybody in it!
ReplyDeleteMom