Meghan, the first of our clan to reproduce, came to visit last week. Megs and I have been friends since eighth grade and were attached at the hip in high school. They performed the surgery to separate us so that we could go to different colleges. Now she and her little family live in Denver and I miss them like crazy! Meghan was so awesome. This girl knew just what a new mom needed. She took out the trash, vacuumed, cooked us dinner, bought me breakfast, babysat, and most amazingly, got up in the night to give Isaac a bottle so that I could sleep! It was so fun to have her. Thanks for sharing your wife and momma, Chris and Sofia. You two are lucky!
Monday, June 25, 2007
Fabulous Friend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what a couple of hotties! I would marry the one on the left...she is right down my alley.
ReplyDelete