Saturday, June 16, 2007

Tubby Time

Here's our little squirt getting ready to take a bath. Check out that chunky monkey!







This is probably one of many tubby pictures to come. We tried to keep it PG with strategic washcloth placement.




Stayin' warm in his lion towel from Uncle Joshy.

(Yes, I did dye my hair. I got tired of looking at my horrendous roots and yet am not willing to spend 3 hours away from Isaac at a salon to get my hair highlighted. If you don't like it, pretend you do when you talk to me.)

2 comments:

  1. I really like the new color. It's very natural looking and great for summer. Isaac is just getting cuter and cuter.
    Though I love the pictures of Isaac smiling - I'd like to see a pic of the faces you and Zach are making to entice Isaac's smiles! :)
    love, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! again...hottest mom ever!!

    ReplyDelete