Thursday, June 14, 2007

Saved by the Baby Bjorn

The older Isaac gets, the more his personality begins to shine through. Our little dude is the kind who doesn't like to be put down. Plus apparently I'm the kind of mom that can't let her son cry for more than two seconds without picking him up, but I'm told that's good right now. :) So...a baby who can't be put down equals one crazy parent, unless that parent happens to have a fabulous Baby Bjorn. He LOVES it. Especially when mommy dances--the bouncier, the better. I just strap him on and go about my business. He looks around a lot at first, but inevitably conks out to the sound of me jabbering away to him. He especially likes it when I don't put his arms through the arm holes 'cause then he can suck his fists without them uncontrollably flying away from his mouth. Here's Isaac and I doing laundry.

2 comments:

  1. You are seriously the HOTTEST mom ever! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!! I'm glad its working! Can't wait to see you this weekend!! ;) Brad and Sa

    ReplyDelete