It's official. My parents are coming home. I know, I know, I couldn't believe it either. They love Florida. Every time I talk to them on the phone they're trying out a new restaurant, exploring a new beach, golfing, or fishing (or sometimes working). But Alticor (previously known as Amway) wants my dad back, bad. They're giving him a big fat raise, want him to rise up in the company, and are sending movers to pack up their stuff and flying them home. I know they're going to miss Florida like crazy, but any time they're wishing they were at the beach, I told them to come visit their grandson. I'd pick him over sand and sea any day.
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Best News Since Isaac's Birth
Apparently there's a Florida exodus going on, because Zach's brother Josh is also moving. We are super excited because he's coming to Chicago! He tried and tried, but couldn't avoid the North Park pull. He'll be attending seminary there in the fall. Isaac is such a lucky boy to have his uncle in the same town and his grandparents not too far away.
Now if we could just get Dan back from Maine...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awwww Peachy. Yes, leaving Florida will be bittersweet because we really do love it here
ReplyDeletebut we'd choose family over Florida everytime.
Give Grandpa's boy kisses on his fat little cheekers for me.
Love, Daddiiieeee
WOw! I'm SO excited for you. I know you have been hoping they come "home". :)
ReplyDeleteAndrea
Here we are in Newfoundland, so far away from our favorite baby!! Seeing the pics just made me long to see him again - it's been exactly 24 days since our last Isaac "face time," and we don't see him for exactly another 24 days from now! I think he'll be walking by then, right?
ReplyDeleteK & D