Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Future Blogs

Fellow bloggers: are your thoughts during the day now narrated to you by your writer voice in the form of posts which you hope to later write? It's just me? Oh.

Well, here are some potential future post titles that I may or may not ever get around to writing....Let me know if there are any you are particularly interested in reading.

  1. How in the heck did I become a stay at home mom? -or- Realizations while watching Desperate Housewives
  2. A day in the life of Kate and Isaac...a play-by-play
  3. My hair compared to my mom's (focusing mainly on height)
  4. Funny things Nadia said in Florida
  5. Isaac's belly button and why Sammy couldn't keep his hands off of it
  6. An exploration into the question 'How could such a small person triple one couple's laundry and trash?'
  7. An apology for everyone who got me gifts because I suck so bad at writing thank you notes, despite good training from my mother
  8. Isaac finds thumb, and why that's making him go bald
  9. Middle of the night frights: creepy crawlies like getting up with me
  10. A few of my favorite things about Isaac
  11. Tuesdays with Halina
  12. Kids at the beach
  13. The truth about my housekeeping and how it gave me hives
  14. My boobs
  15. What mothers never tell you about childbirth (may not be appropriate for children under 25, men who've never seen a birth, women who've never seen a birth, or anyone who wants to have children in the future)
  16. Weird dreams/sensations during sleep
  17. How life has changed since a week after we brought Izey Baby home
  18. Pretty Underwear, I miss you
  19. 6th Sense: How my cat knows that if she touches my baby, I will kill her

9 comments:

  1. Ok. Here are the ones that I'm interested in:
    Middle of the night frights....
    A Few of my favorite things about Isaac...
    The trust about my housekeeping...
    Of course, I love to read about whatever you write about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops. I meant "truth", not "trust"
    :) (I almost just wrote it wrong again!)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear, you have just written down the thoughts of EVERY woman who has a child but were afraid to say them. I love your complete honesty...and no, you are not alone in constantly thinking of post titles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read them all too, but I'm particularly intrigued to find out the connection between thumb sucking and baldness. To the best of my knowledge, David never sucked his thumb, but . . . mmmmm.

    Karen D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate,

    I don't want to read about my daughter's boobs.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate,

    If your mother didn't have such big hair, I wouldn't be able to find her in the store.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tim,

    I guess I'll delete the post I was working on...

    Zach

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would love to hear about the pretty underwear and what mom never told you about having a baby!!! the boobs would be interesting!! thanks so much. i love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to hear what Nadia said in Florida, I don't think I want to hear about your boobs or fancy underwear.

    ReplyDelete