Spike is wearing his "Little Boy Blue" shirt.
It's a hand-me-down that was first Grandpa David's and then Daddy's.
It's 55 years old!
It's a hand-me-down that was first Grandpa David's and then Daddy's.
It's 55 years old!
When I got home from class tonight, I had to pump (blah). Zach said to come get him when I was done (he'll take any opportunity to play his new stupid Xbox 360), so I went out there and said, "I'm done honey." and he said, "OK. I'll be right there."
45 minutes later I went back to the living room and just stood there. He looked at me and said, "Oh yeah."
Yeah.
It's OK, though. He's stored up brownie points. I'm just so proud of what a good dad he is. When I got home tonight, he was all proud because for the last several times that he's been home alone with Spike, he's gone to bed super easily without crying.
We saw a onesie at a store in Lincoln Square that said,
Please don't ask my daddy if he's "babysitting"
Thank you.
xoxoxo
Thank you.
xoxoxo
I thought it was funny. I'm really glad that Zach gets one-on-one time with Isaac two nights a week now. I get a chance to be a grown up, and the boys get to bond. Zach can read Isaac's cues as well as I can and Isaac certainly knows the difference between Daddy and a babysitter.
In addition to being a fab dad, Zach had also cleaned the kitchen and bathroom, so if the man wants to play his stupid Xbox, he can.
In addition to being a fab dad, Zach had also cleaned the kitchen and bathroom, so if the man wants to play his stupid Xbox, he can.
What store did you see that shirt at? I have to get one for Charlotte especially since they have daddy/daughter days on Wednesdays!!!!
ReplyDelete