Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Thanks, y'all

I love my blog readers. Thanks so much, everyone, for your comments, emails, phone calls, and prayers. (Except for Grandpa--I do not thank you for suggesting ether--haha) I am feeling much better about getting Isaac to sleep. Tonight we did the same thing as last night--kept him up a little longer, let him cry for 10 minutes and then went in to comfort him without picking him up. Last night it took him an hour to fall asleep, tonight it was 30 minutes. It felt better, though, because we were doing something about it other than crying ourselves or staring at the wall. He also did not have a fourth nap today. We hope that the trend of less crying each night will continue. We'll keep you updated ('cause I know the topic of how long Isaac cries before falling asleep is incredibly fascinating--haha).

Speaking of keeping you updated, some people want to know what happened to the Grand Daddy Master King of All Spiders. Well, I kept putting off killing him because A. I was scared, and B. I was actually going to take my dad's advice and wear my She-Ra costume and make a video of me killing the spider. Alas, the video cannot be made. The spider is GONE. You might think that I would be happy about his disappearance, but when he was lurking just outside of Spike's window, at least I knew where he was! Now I'm scared he's found a way into our condo and....I better stop writing about this right before bed. But for those of you who were looking for the sequel, read Jen's chilling tale of her run-in with a Black Widow!

I'm going to bed. And tonight I get to wear a tee-shirt. Zach's staying up late to play stupid Xbox 360.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you've lost your husband to an XBox. That is truly tragic, my friend. Also, I wondered about your spider, so thanks for the update. Weirdly, I had a giganto spider outside my window, as well, and he has mysteriously disappeared, too. Weird. Maybe they went to a big-ass spider convention. Either way, I thank my lucky stars every day that I don't live in Black Widow territory.

    ReplyDelete