Sunday, October 7, 2007

Spike's In Love



My very good friend Halina, who I met when we were both first year teachers at Harper, had her little girl, Emily Grace, one month ago. On Friday, Isaac and I finally got to go meet her. OH MY GOODNESS it was so fun. She is absolutely beautiful and Isaac was so interested in her! Halina and I put them next to each other and then turned into the paparazzi. Here are a few of the 1,000 pictures that I took.

Check out Spike's POWER THIGHS! He is twice her size!
Emily weighs 10 pounds, Spike weighs 21.

Isaac had never met a baby younger than him!

When Halina and I met 5 years ago,
we never imagined we'd be taking a picture like this together!

Emily studies her momma's face.

CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful girl, Halina and Barry!

2 comments:

  1. TOO cute. I love the pic of Isaac and Emily looking at each other. I just wonder what's going on in their minds. Maybe they can "talk" to each other like on Look Who's Talking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My Goodness. SO CUTE! I love the b/w hands shot. Think of when they head off to prom together - you can get that one out :)

    ReplyDelete