It is hard to get pictures of the second baby! Looking back on my early days at home with Isaac, a LOT of my time was spent trying to capture the perfect image. Now all of that time is taken up keeping Ando safe from the aggressive affection of his big brother.
I intentionally got the camera out in the last few days so y'all could see what our littlest peanut looks like. The poor dear is still very pimply. I was hoping his baby acne would clear up before Easter because he's going to meet all the extended family in Michigan, but it does not appear to be on its way out yet. It's not particularly noticeable in the following pics, but it is definitely there!
I love the above pic because usually Isaac will say "cheese" without smiling, but here he totally cheesed it up! Funny face.
This is how Ando Boy usually gets put to sleep--at least when I'm in charge. I absolutely LOVE my sling. It's called a Maya Wrap and you can get them online. If you have a baby coming, GET ONE! I used it until my belly got in the way with Isaac and now I don't know how I'd function without it. Anders loves it, too.
This is my favorite view of my peanut. Before he falls asleep in the sling, he quietly watches his momma's face. So sweet.




Are his eyes turning brown like his handsome brother? I can't tell. Can't wait to see those boys!
ReplyDeleteGranini
Maya Wrap - Check!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics of Anders - I've been wanting to see more of little him! He's a doll (just like his big bro!)
He looks so much like Issac only with reddish blond hair!! :)
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful, and I love the "cheese" photo! All of our babies had acne, so don't sweat it! I can't wait to meet my newest great nephew! :)
ReplyDelete