Procrastination sometimes pays off big time. I got Isaac's turtle costume 3 days ago at Children's Place for 10 bucks. And it's cute. And I didn't have to make any decisions because it was the only one left (in four stores) in his size.
Isaac actually adores his turtle costume, as you can see by the love he's giving himself in the mirror below.
In fact, he kept the whole thing on throughout our Chicago Park District Moms and Tots class Halloween party this morning. Here he is doing the motions to "Itsy Bitsy Spider":
Eating snacks with his monkey friend, Uma:
And looking a little worried for the group shot:
Here we have (from left to right) Gavin the quiet monkey, Nicolas who wouldn't wear his costume because he was afraid of it, Thomas the dare devil golfer (he even had soft little golf clubs!), Leo the funny Yoda!, Isaac the chubby turtle, Cecilia the crabby giraffe, Vivian the crying tiger, Uma the friendly monkey, and Mari the...Hawaiian princess or something like that.
Aren't they too cute!?
This afternoon we're off to a Rogers Park Parents' Group event. There's supposed to be a kiddie concert, games, a costume parade, trick or treating and story time! I doubt we'll do much trick or treating, but it should be fun!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween Part 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a cute kid. See you guys tonight!
ReplyDeleteOh my word, what cuties. I hope you guys have fun tonight. I'm sure it's weird not hosting your annual fete, but probably good for your soul to spend time with the boys you love most in this world. :)
ReplyDeleteLeft over costume or not Izey would make any costume adorable.I LOVE itsy bitsy spider done at random times making all those around burst into song and motion! Love Grandma Pam
ReplyDeleteHe's the cutest turtle EVER!!
ReplyDeleteWait! Is there a part 2 coming?
ReplyDeleteI'm with Jake - bring on Part 2 and more turtle cuteness!
ReplyDeleteGranini