Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our Day So Far in Pics and Vids

I'm trapped. Zach took the car today (he usually carpools), so I have no means of transport.

Thank God it's a sunny day and not too bitterly cold.

Here's what Spike and I have done so far.

While I was writing in my prayer journal in the living room, Isaac was chattering away in his bedroom. I went to check out what he was doing, and here's what I found:
I had to include the video too, so you could see and hear his antics. He started showing off when he saw the camera on him. Watch for him to give a big smooch to the puppy in the book.


After playing with play-doh for a long time and listening to NPR, Isaac was getting antsy so we bundled up for the great outdoors. This kid had so much fun, I could not lure him back into the stroller even with the promise of lunch.


When we finally did get home, I could not believe how much he ate. It was kind of a hodgepodge let's-see-what's-left-in-the-fridge lunch, so he ended up with pasta, a huge helping of green beans, a few slices of pears, a little pile of shredded cheese, a little left over tuna noodle casserole, and two chicken nuggets. Every time he cleaned his plate and said, "More?" I was like, "You can't be serious."

Now he's napping. Last time Granini and Grandpa Dave took him outside to play on a cold day, he napped for over four hours. Wouldn't that be fantastic?

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I can't help myself. I have to quote Grandpa Tim because he says it best . . . "I misses hims!"

    Granini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan, Sam and I couldn't stop laughing at him trying to rock the chair oh goodness that's hi-lar-iaus

    ReplyDelete