Here is my cell phone as of this morning:
Good riddance, I say! I think I have had that phone for at least 5 years. Yeah, its final doom was the work of a small, adorable man we all know and love and forgive. I just hope they can get the numbers off of it and onto a new one!
If you need me today, call me at home.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Out of Touch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A few weeks back my sis was giving 2 of her kids (Zach the almsot 3 year old and Lilli the 4 year old) a bath. She ran to grab a diaper and Zach was standing by the counter wrapped in a towel. Her phone rang he picked it up and handed it to Lilli who was still in the bathtub and OOPS dropped it in the water. Then she promtly handed it to my sister and says "here mama this fell in by mistake."
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
Sarita :-)
ha ha - that's awesome
ReplyDelete