Over our Christmas travels, Spike got to play with his whole extended family and really showed off his social butterfly personality. Here's a little video from this morning (gotta love the hairdo) reviewing the family we just got to hang out with in Michigan.
Here's a little translation, in case you didn't catch all the names:
"Pammy" = my Momela, Grammy Pammy
"Beepa" = my dad, Grandpa Tim
"Cavie" or "Cawie" = my sister, Aunt Carrie
"Muway" = my sister's dog, Murray
"Fennie" = my mom's rat...I mean dog, Fernie
"Nana" = my brother's daughter, Nadia, age 8
"Sammy" = my brother's son, Sam, age 4
"Danny" = my brother, Uncle Dan
"Mangos" = my sis-in-law, Aunt Amanda, who we call Mango
***UPDATE: We figured out what "Oh Boo" means. On our way to Michigan, I taught Isaac to say "Go Blue!" in response to the questions "What does Grandpa Tim say?" I had forgotten, but Isaac had not!***
"Pammy" = my Momela, Grammy Pammy
"Beepa" = my dad, Grandpa Tim
"Cavie" or "Cawie" = my sister, Aunt Carrie
"Muway" = my sister's dog, Murray
"Fennie" = my mom's rat...I mean dog, Fernie
"Nana" = my brother's daughter, Nadia, age 8
"Sammy" = my brother's son, Sam, age 4
"Danny" = my brother, Uncle Dan
"Mangos" = my sis-in-law, Aunt Amanda, who we call Mango
***UPDATE: We figured out what "Oh Boo" means. On our way to Michigan, I taught Isaac to say "Go Blue!" in response to the questions "What does Grandpa Tim say?" I had forgotten, but Isaac had not!***
I love how he says Mangos. He's a smartie pants. Loved his business suit too!
ReplyDeleteHe's pronouncing things even clearer than he was just two weeks ago! He proves that you don't have to be having a good hair day to be oh-so-smart!
ReplyDeleteGranini
Kate, it's obvious that "Oh Boo" really means "Go Blue". You've got a future Wolverine there.
ReplyDeleteDad
That is hysTERICAL! I love how he looks deeply concerned the whole time. It's so great that you're capturing these moments on camera!
ReplyDeleteWhat a grown up little boy! I loved it!
ReplyDeleteI have watched this like 50 times! Ok so not 50 but a lot it cracks me up when he says "peoples" and fernie oh and by the way it's who we "call" Mango lol
ReplyDelete