Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Science and Industry Museum

I know, I am SuperMom. Two museums in one week. Wow.

Seriously, I plopped Isaac in front of Robin Hood on Thursday afternoon and thought to myself, "I don't have to feel guilty. He went to the museum this morning."

As I mentioned before, the Museum of Science and Industry is free for the month of January, so the three (yea, four) of us met up with the VerHages and their cute peanut, Eva. The especially awesome part was that we all found free street parking right across the street! woo hoo!

You can tell once again who the photographer was! I waddled behind my boys watching them exploring together and just took lots and lots of pictures.

At the space center, Isaac kept saying, "Space! High!"
Our godbaby looking like the little Swede that she is!
See Spike and Daddy walking down the middle?
Zach was so excited to show Isaac the train exhibit.
Look at Spike's excited face!

1 comment:

  1. Us dads love to show our kids modes of transportation. I'm wondering if the toddler boy liked the planes more than the toddler girls I took. We took the girls to the Air and Space annex (out by dulles airport), which everyone should go to if they have any interest in the general air and space mueseum, and I was one for two in terms of interest in the planes.

    ReplyDelete