Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Poker Party

Beth, Erin, Tracy, Liz, Shonah, me!

Last Saturday night we had a little poker shindig for my birthday. It was our first one since we've moved and we had a great time. We ate and drank a little bit too much and lost all our money to Liz and Peter. We split the group into a guys' table and a girls' table, which ended up being awesome. We girls decided we want to make it a monthly event, a la Desperate Housewives. I am terrible at poker because I just don't care enough about the game, but Zach and I decided that our friends who like to play casual poker with us are the best kind of friends. :)
Beth was kicking everybody's butt before she left.
She donated all her chips to me, which I promptly lost. We now call her "Chips Cha!"


After losing at poker, Joshy tried his luck at Wac-a-Mole.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, now. I came in third, and I only lost half of my money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, however, Josh beat my high score on Wac-a-Mole. Or is it Whack-a-Mole?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of monthly poker with the girls. Tom and I got roped into a poker tournament of sorts a while back and the buy in was a little steep for us. We reluctantly agreed to join in and then managed to take 1st and 2nd place. ha!
    p.s. this makes me miss you guys even more! I am jealous of your chicago friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pa pa pa pa pokerface pa pa pokerface.

    ReplyDelete