I keep having weird/bad dreams.
Last night I dreamed that one of my three best friends came over to my parents' house, where I was staying, and told me that my other two friends had been murdered by this guy we went to high school with. My sister was pulling out of the driveway at the time, so I ran out to give her her cell phone and tell her to be careful because the killer was still on the loose. Just then the killer drove up in the driveway, but so did this soccer mom lady who happened to also be an undercover police officer. My mom, friend, Carrie, and I all ran to the back of the house and I hysterically told the police officer soccer mom to arrest this crazy guy. When we got to the back of the house, Isaac, who was big enough to be walking, was standing at the sliding door making faces like he was hungry. I grabbed him and nursed him on the deck while the drama of the arrest took place in the front of the house. The weirdest part of the dream was that everyone was laughing and smiling at really inappropriate times, except for me. I was hysterical and crying.
Last week I dreamed that my mom was pregnant with a little girl and insisted that Zach and I raise the baby. I didn't want to because I wanted to have my own babies and I wasn't sure if her baby should call me Mom or Sister.
The week before I dreamed in vivid detail that I got up to nurse Isaac and realized that Zach and I were being robbed. Again, Zach was smiling and laughing at me when I told him, and I was hysterically trying to convince him it was true. Then the thieves came into our bedroom with guns and made us give them our jewelery. While they pried my wedding ring off my hand, Zach hit them both in the back of the head with a baseball bat. I grabbed Isaac and ran outside, only to be confronted by their getaway driver. That's when I woke up.
Any interpretations?
Friday, September 7, 2007
Dreams of Late
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pop Psych. Interpretation #1 - In each dream, you are being the responsible one and taking the "threat" seriously. That means that you are feeling very grown up and responsible for those around you in your daytime life.
ReplyDeletePop Psych. Interpretation #2 - Nursing a baby is an all-consuming task and takes precedence over everything.
Pop Psych. Interpretation #3 - You should eat less spicy food!
Good thing I don't do this for a living!
Karen
um......no thai food before bedtime? thanks for the laughs!
ReplyDeleteSO bizarre- but I am also the queen of weird & mostly distrubing dreams. Maybe you are pregnant again? That is when I got the craziest dreams :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting my hold taht cutie of yours today- he so soooo sweet!
I say well your prego... ha ah ha Mango
ReplyDeleteUmm, I think Zach would have a heart attack if I were pregnant again. Let me dispel the rumors before they start: I am NOT pregnant again!
ReplyDeleteI think your dreams mean that people need to take you more seriously. Like Zach...who laughs and smile when his wife is telling him there is a robber in the house? And your family/the soccermom cop lady...it's not funny that there is a killer on the loose. People really don't understand what's important these days.
ReplyDeleteI think that there is something to the fact that two of your dreams include you nursing a baby, and the other is about raising another baby, and all of them include terror and a feeling that no one is listening to you or reacting appropriately.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to point those things out and not analyze or interpret them. :)
(Also, hormones are a big factor in dreams, especially in women. And you have a baby and are breast-feeding, so you have hormone surges, which can trigger bad dreams. So even though you're not pregnant, chalk it up to your hormones and Baby Spike!)
Other than that, I can't really help you out. I hope they stop soon, bad dreams are horrible!
love ya,
tracy