Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Travelin' Baby

The happy travelers back in Chicago

I took my first plane trip when I was 18 years old. Isaac is not even 4 months old and has been on 6 planes (3 round trips--Florida, Minnesota, and now California). This kid is an awesome traveler.

This past weekend Isaac got to meet his great grandparents on the Danielson side. They live in Turlock, California, along with all of the grandparents all of the other Swedish people in the United States. (That is only a slight exaggeration.) We had a great time and Isaac was a super star. Here are a few pics from the weekend.

Great Grandpa Phil gets smiles from Spike.

Great Grandma Dorothy gets to hold the chunky monkey.
Jailbird baby in the crib provided by the hotel

"I like Mom and Dad's bed better!'

The whole clan

Four generation of eldest Danielson boys:
Grandpa Philip, Grandpa David, Zachary Philip, and Isaac David


1 comment: