I LOVE Zach's work from home days. He really does get a lot of work done, but it is so nice to have an extra set of hands around. Plus I just like being in the same room as him. Often after I feed Isaac the first time in the morning, I'll go back to bed for a little additional sleep-in time and Zach will spend that happy first hour and a half with Isaac. It's so fabulous.
Here's Spike working with Daddy, both still in their jammies.
Momma can do lots of things one-handed now!
Zach always plays with Isaac in the hallway while I make dinner.
I love how Zach looks zombie-ish in the pic with him at the computer and Isaac is like "I LOVE working!"
ReplyDeleteIt really is great that you guys were able to work it out so that Zach could work from home 1 day a week. Yay for nice bosses! :)
Zombie-ish!! I resent that...
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, it's true, though.