Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fashion Model Teacher Momma

Last school year I got an email inviting me to enter a contest to be a model in a teacher fashion show. The winners would get to strut their stuff at Macy's and would get to keep the clothes. "What the heck," I thought, "I'll enter." So I filled out my info and sent in a picture.

I won!

So this is an invitation to EVERYONE who knows me at all. Come see my fashion show! It is Saturday, October 13 at 1:00. If you're interested in going, let me know and I'll tell you which mall and stuff. (I don't want to put it online 'cause there might be crazy people and I don't want them there. haha)

I really hope some friends can come because apparently it's one of those events where each teacher-model is supposed to have a cheering section. I'm afraid the other teacher-models will have huge roars go up every time they're on stage and when I come out it's just Zach like, "Yay Honey!"

So come support me!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!!! I SO wish we could come to cheer you on!! I hope the clothes you get to keep are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer Kate! I have to work on Tuesdays :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, we are in town that weekend and would LOVE to come! maybe I could enter the contest for next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. work it out girl & shake what yo' Mama gave you! We will be out of town that weekend but work that runway girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are DEFININTELY the hottest teacher momma I know!! Love ya, girl. Meg

    ReplyDelete