Tuesday, January 1, 2008

As Cute as a Christmas Card

The Christmas Card Photo

At least one of the following thoughts probably occurred to the recipients of our Christmas card this year:

1. Ohmygoodness, their baby is beautiful. (It's true.)
2. Zach and Kate are, like, obsessed with their baby. (It's true.)
3. Wow, did they really hand-punch those little trees out of the envelope and then glue them to the card? And then did they actually glue all the pictures on the card and hand-write messages in every single one of the 60+ cards they sent out? That must have taken forever! (It's true.)
4. Kate's a stay-at-home mom and they can't even get their Christmas cards out on time? What a schmuck. (It's true for about 1/2 of the recipients, but it's Zach's fault. He was supposed to address them while I was in Jamaica. He, in turn, would like to blame it on my parents, who he emailed for some addresses and who responded to my email address rather than his. They are so 1990's. They think we share an email address. Yeah right.)

Anyway, I was saving some of the best pictures that the photographer took when Isaac was 6 months old (on November 10) for our Christmas cards, but now that they're out, I want to post more here.

Happy Family

Angel Eyes

Rosebud Mouth

Tight Grip

Favorite Lady

The Boys

Chubby and Fascinated

Looking Back

Mom's Favorite

Dad's Favorite

PS If you didn't get our Christmas card, it's most likely because we didn't have your address. Shoot us an email with your location and we'll be sure to add you to the list for next year's adorableness.

5 comments:

  1. no fair making fun of the parents on the blog. I'm one of the better computer geeks at my office! Besides we're FIFTY! (but we can kick and stretch and kick)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, nice. For the record, I told Kate she didn't need to make fun of you on the blog where all three of our friends would read about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last pic and I'm gonna steal it an put it on myspace page hahahahah
    Auntie Mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THE PICS! all of 'em

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the pictures! Such a beautiful family!!! <3

    ReplyDelete