love the new layout. I asked zach how to add a picture at the top of my blog and he didn't know how. Now i'm convinced that one of you is holding out on me..... i'm sorry i haven't called you back! busy busy - i promise i will this week - i miss you guys!
I love your new look-layout-theme on here! :) super cute photo of you two and I think your reflections on your identity as a momma are so helpful to so many... and fun. :) one of your fans - Liz
love the new layout. I asked zach how to add a picture at the top of my blog and he didn't know how. Now i'm convinced that one of you is holding out on me.....
ReplyDeletei'm sorry i haven't called you back! busy busy - i promise i will this week - i miss you guys!
Andrea,
ReplyDeleteApparently it's a new feature. Kate did it all by herself!
i mean isaac is a cutie, but YOU are a hottie.
ReplyDeleteI love your new look-layout-theme on here! :) super cute photo of you two and I think your reflections on your identity as a momma are so helpful to so many... and fun. :) one of your fans - Liz
ReplyDeleteIzey is getting so big!...and I definitely agree with Erin - you are lookin' gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love your new blog look!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy reading your blog -you have a way with words and I appreciate your honesty!
Kim Wheaton
Wow. I use and rss feed and look what I miss. A whole new look. Great stuff.
ReplyDelete