Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Green Peas Song

EVERY commenter on my Spike's Songs post requested videos of me singing the songs to the boy. So...starting with the most recent song, I have begun to comply with your clamoring. Make sure you watch both videos!

6 comments:

  1. There must be something about peas. When I was little my favorite snack was frozen peas, but I didn't get a song. Now I feel like I missed out on the whole experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. The cat part had me BUSTING A GUT. Never mind that by that point I was already bobbing my head to the song. It was like Patrick Dempsey in the big Central Park scene in "Enchanted". Like, "Crap, I just realized I'm totally getting into this song way too much". What a fun and creative mommy Isaac has! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! I think you should write a baby book of songs so us non creative future moms will have something to sing while their kids eat peas! :) I was suppose to go to Chicago this weekend for a career fair but I would rather spend time with you! So I'm working on getting out of it- cuz I miss you like crazy!:) Love, Sa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I couldn't stop laughing the second time I watched it with Sam at Kedzi in the background she looks dead it's so funny to me I don't know why but it is...
    Mango

    ReplyDelete