Friday, March 7, 2008

Holding out on you

My blog audience has spoken, and frankly, I'm a little offended. Here is a summary of the comments, emails and phone calls that I've gotten concerning my last few posts: "That's nice, Kate...Where are the pictures of Isaac?"

Well, at least now I know how you feel.

Guess what? Today Melissa emailed me some of the pics she took of Izey for his 9 month photo shoot. And they are awesome. And I'm not posting them 'til later. so there.

6 comments:

  1. Kato~ I love your blogs! Even the ones about you and Zach because you do a GREAT job giving me a visual of him trying to explain that the walk from the bus is a workout! Keep on blogging roommate! They are VERY entertaining :-)

    Miss you!
    Sarita

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are absolutely salivating at the prospect of seeing new photos of our Izey boy, but we totally get that you are a busy mama/wife, so we're trying to be patient. Trying really hard!!

    Drooling Granini and Grandpa Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of holding out, where are the VerHage baby shower pictures you promised me on Sunday?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooo sorry for keeping your faithful readership waiting. I promise I've been just as concerned about getting the shots to you as everyone has been about seeing them. I also promise the next photo shoot will be even better than the last. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, they're pretty fantastic, too. You guys are missing out.

    ReplyDelete