Spike's repertoire of dance moves has graduated from just bouncing to really shakin' it. The following video demonstrates his talent for groovin' as well as mine for making up corny songs.
Monday, March 31, 2008
New Moves to "Super Baby"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice moves Isaac! And your "So Big" is filled with passion and conviction. I can't wait to get them on a Skype dates soon.
ReplyDeleteI love the shoulder shimmy. Joshua does it to and it cracks me up! Our boys should get together soon to get down and boogie!
ReplyDeleteHi Kate - you don't know me, but I check your site every now and then. I work with Karen at Honors Choirs and enjoy your blog entries and cute little pictures of Izey. She is a proud grandma - and for good reason! I had to leave a comment today because I showed my 4year old, Violet, the video clip of Isaac dancing to "Super Baby" and she has been singing it around the house ever since while she plays. Too funny!
ReplyDeleteWhere were those moves when I was there little man? Sammers loves your little clips he has to watch them over and over.
ReplyDeletenice work both of u!
ReplyDelete