Oh crap. After putting Isaac down for a nap in his crib and then listening to him talk to himself for a half hour, I started hearing books being thrown against the door. What the...?
I rushed in his room to find him on top of his changing table, which was custom made by Grandpa Dave for Izey's tall parents, so it's not a small drop from the top to the floor! He was belly down, reaching for the books that are on the side shelves of the changing table, throwing them on the floor. I put him back in his crib and moved the table farther away.
30 seconds later, I heard more thud, thudding, so I went back in and found him in the same spot! This time I moved his changing table a good three feet from his crib.
When I heard yet another thud, it was just Baby (his doll) making his usual leap over the crib railing. This is Isaac's favorite ploy to prolong his playtime before naptime.
Now he's hollaring, "Hi Momma. Hi Izey. Hi Daddy."
This used to be so easy.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Another Battle in the Sleep War
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL, literally, LOL
ReplyDeleteI know I shouldn't be impressed with his resistance but Heaven help me I am.
ReplyDelete