Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Come on, Uterus!

I've been having contractions all evening, and for awhile there they were less than 5 minutes apart. I've gone for three long, fast walks trying to keep them coming strong.

Now they seem to be spreading out again. The last two were twelve minutes apart and I am feeling pretty bummed.

My mom was already here because today (Wednesday) is her day off so she came to take care of me. My dad just got here too. I hope I'm not going to disappoint anybody!

We're going to try to get a little sleep, hoping that some wicked hard contractions wake me up and require us to rush to the hospital.

COME ON, UTERUS!

2 comments:

  1. Come on Thor! We are getting anxious to meet you! Kate, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it will be SOON!!
    Always thinking of you guys. Love you!

    ReplyDelete