Anders had his two month check up on Wednesday. When I came home and looked at Isaac's baby book to compare notes, I was really surprised!
| Age | Anders | Isaac | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Birth | 9 lbs 5 ounces | 8 lbs 6 ounces | ||
| 1 month | 12 lbs 4 ounces | 95%> | 12 lbs 1 ounce | 95% |
| 2 months | 14 lbs 4 ounces | 95% | 16 lbs 1 ounce | off the charts! |
So Anders is not growing as ridiculously rapidly as Isaac was and Isaac outweighed Anders at this age by TWO WHOLE POUNDS! I'm really glad Ando isn't as big as his bro was, maybe I'll enjoy fewer injuries during his babyhood. Probably not, though, let's face it, the kid's not small!
Wow, my friend just had a C-section yesterday and she is 10lbs and 11oz!!! (and a week early!!) She made Ando's cheeks look little! :) Sa
ReplyDelete